Ask about financial assistance, give us a call 877.775.9400
Florida Unlimited Electrical Review Virtual Class
This instructor-led interactive virtual class will teach you techniques on how to navigate the reference books and prepare you for the type of questions you will receive on the Florida State Unlimited Electrical exam. Our experienced instructors will help you gain the skills and confidence you need to pass the exam!
Virtual classes are online and allow you to take advantage of the benefits of a live class with an instructor from the comfort of your home or office. You can easily join the class from your phone, computer, or tablet. All you need is an internet connection and preferably a microphone and webcam, so you can make the most of your virtual learning experience.
SELECT THE DATE AND TIME IN THE DROP DOWN BOX ABOVE TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT
For questions, please call: 954-210-3030
*Class is nonrefundable*
Unlimited Electrical Virtual Class Schedule:
|November 18, 2020
|November 18, 2020
||Wednesday||6:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST|
- Exam taking strategies and how to effectively manage your time
- How to navigate the reference books during the exam
- Review practice questions similar to what you will find on the exam
Reference Materials to Bring to Class:
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29 (OSHA) Parts 1926, 1910, 1904
- NFPA 70-National Electrical Code, 2017
- NFPA 72-National Fire Alarm Code 2019
- NFPA 780-Lightning Protection Code 2017
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code 2018 Edition
- Fire Alarm Signaling Systems Handbook, Bukowski & Moore, 3rd Ed., 2003 or 4th Ed., 2010
- Understanding and Servicing Alarm Systems, 1999, 3rd Edition, William H. Trimmer.
- Engineering Sign Structures, An Introduction to Analysis and Design, 1998, Jones, Benjamin
- Security: A Guide to Security System Design and Equipment Selection and Installation, 1992, 2nd Edition, Neil Cumming.
- NEON, Techniques and Handling, 1997, 4th E, Samuel C. Miller
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures 16th Edition
- Telecommunication Wiring, 2001, Herrick
- UL 681 Installation and Classification of Burglar and Holdup Alarm Systems
- UL 365 Police Station Connected Burglar Alarm Units and Systems
Please contact 954-210-3030 for more information our book packages.
- Complete Book Set for the Unlimited Electrical Exam
- Complete Book Set for the Unlimited Electrical Exam - Highlighted and Tabbed
- Complete Book Set for the Unlimited Electrical Exam - Book Rental (Includes online self-study course for the unlimited electrical exam and required business exam)