Ask about financial assistance, give us a call 877.775.9400
Florida Specialty Structure Contractor License Exam Book Set - Book Rental
$1,249 (most affordable option)
*PLUS $700 REFUNDABLE
DEPOSIT IF BOOKS ARE RETURNED IN SIMILAR CONDITION WITHIN 6 MONTHS FROM THE TIME THEY ARE SHIPPED.
BOOK RENTAL FOR GENERAL CONTRACTOR
- Includes highlighted and tabbed books
- Specialty Structure Contractor trade online course
- Business and Finance online course
- 6 months of access to online course
This book rental package includes all the required books for the Florida Specialty Structure Contractor and the Business and Finance open book examinations already pre-tabbed and highlighted to help you quickly and easily navigate through the books during your exam.
*Please allow an additional 7-10 days on tabbed and highlighted trade book package orders.*
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed Florida State Specialty Structure Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s 31st Ed., 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926.
- Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers, Builders, 6th Edition, Copyright 2008
- Design of Wood Frame Structures for Permanence, Wood Construction Data, #6, 2006
- Vinyl Siding Installation Manual: A How-To Guide, 2018
- Guide to Aluminum Construction in High Wind Areas, 2010 (Student Edition)
- Concrete Finishers Guide, 2006
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2020
Florida State Business and Finance Book Set includes the following books:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builders Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455 (Current Edition)
Requirements: To be a Florida Certified Specialty Contractor, you must be able to pass the trade exam and business and finance exam, provide a proven record of financial stability, and present evidence of your experience for the category in which you wish to be licensed. Applicants are required to have four years of experience or a combination of college and experience. Experience gained in the military may also be used toward the requirements of licensure*.
*For more information regarding licensing requirements, please contact a licensing consultant at 954-210-3030.